San Jose Gas Line Repair & Installation
Gas line repair and installation are important services. Gas lines play an important role in most residential home and businesses. Due to the dangers associated with gas, it is imperative that all gas related work is completed by a qualified, experienced, licensed plumbing contractor. Quick Plumbing Services provides Gas Line Repair and Installation expert service.
Quick Plumbing Services is the only plumbing contractor in the Bay Area with a Master Plumber on staff.
We provide gas line repair and installation service for:
- Fireplaces, Fireplace, Inserts
- Hot Water Heaters, Tankless Water heaters
- Ranges, cook tops
- Floor heaters
- Wall heaters
- Attic furnaces
- Barbeque areas
- Under ground Gas piping Pool heaters
- Gas leak location, testing of existing systems
- Roof top units
- Commercial Restaurant stoves food prep
- Boilers, 100 Gallon water heaters
- Design systems, City, County, Permits
Gas lines are dangerous and carbon monoxide is a potentially harmful by-product of using natural gas. When inhaled, this toxic gas can be very harmful. Unfortunately, carbon monoxide is completely odorless and colorless, making it almost impossible to detect on your own. Exposure to carbon monoxide can cause flu-like symptoms, as well as headaches and dizziness. Anyone experiencing these symptoms should get out of their home and call 911 immediately.
To reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning:
- Install carbon monoxide detectors in multiple areas of your home.
- Inspect the vents, flues, and chimneys of all gas water heaters, furnaces, and fireplaces for proper ventilation of exhaust.
- Never heat the house with your gas oven.
- Never sleep in a room heated by a gas or kerosene space heater without proper venting.
Talk to Our San Jose Gas Line Repair Specialist
Whether you are installing a new gas line for your new kitchen range or outdoor barbeque, upgrading your water heater, installing a new washer / dryer or need a gas leak detected, Quick Plumbing Services is available 24/7 to help you with all of your gas line installation and repair needs. Call (408)727-1556